For all soldiers that served in 4-37 Armor.
1958 – The battalion was activated at Fort Knox in June 1958 as Company D, 37th Armor, and was later reorganized and redesignated in December as the HHC, 4th Tank Battalion, 37th Armor (with its organic elements concurrently activated).
1960 – the unit was reorganized and redesignated as the 4th Medium Tank Battalion, 37th Armor.
1963 – the unit was redesignated as the 4th Battalion, 37th Armor.
1968 – In April 1968 it was assigned to the 194th Armored Brigade.
1983 – on 28 February 1983 it was relieved from assignment to the 194th and assigned to the 1st Infantry Division at Fort Riley.
1983-1996 – 4-37 Armor is stationed at Fort Riley, Kansas.
1996 – 4-37 Armor inactivated.
2017 – 4-37 Armor Alumni is Activated.
1961 – 4-37 Armor is activated at Fort Knox