As noted on the link to Unit Location Summary on the website 1-37 Armor had the following Cold War Presence as verified in 2015 during ABRAMS REFORGER:
– 1958-1966 McKee Barracks in Crailsheim (Base is currently gone and a monument stands where the gate once was. Some of the housing area is still In use.)
– 1966-1969 Hindenburg Kaserne, Ansbach. (Base is gone and much of the Kaserne has been converted into a school and shopping center. The Building that housed 1-37 Armor still exists.)
– 1969-1988 Bismarck Kaserne, Katterbach. (Base is intact and used by the Ansbach Military Community.)
– 1988-1996 Rose Barracks, Vilseck (Base that was built in 1987-1988 is still intact and occupied by the 2CR.)
– 1997-2007 Ray Barracks, Friedberg (Base is still there but closed and no action has been taken on the shuttered barracks. Some of the buildings were to be converted to house refugees.)\.
1-37 Armor Alumni… Because it really was the best job you ever had! www.abramsstandards.com