37th Armor Alumni Members:
Our brother CSM David Lady will be laid to rest at 10:00 am on the 24th of September 2019 at the main chapel at Fort Meyer, VA. That is the Tuesday of the same week as the 37th Regimental Reunion in Washington, DC. The Alumni would like to invite and encourage anyone who is in the metro DC area to make it if you can, even if you are not able to attend the Reunion.
Lady served in HHC and C Company 1982-1988. He later served as USAEUR CSM.
At the request of family, CSM® Lady designated the following charities for donations:
1. Landstuhl Fisher House
Send donations to address below, no online donations possible right now:
Attn: Sarafina Buchanan
APO AE 09180
2. St Jude’s Children’s Cancer Research Hospital
Donate online at:
We encourage your full participation.
The 37th Armor Alumni
37th Armor Alumnu Welcome Albert Alba. Albert served in C Company and HHC 1-37 Armor 1990-1993 in Vilseck, Germany, He resides n Texas today and is the Alumni’s 2,600th Member!!!
37th Armor Alumni… Because it really was the best job you ever had.
D-60 Until Registration Closes
Total Headcount Targeted: 200
Registered so far: 31
Fill Rate: 15.5%
Total Alumni Members Targeted to attend: 125
Alumni Registered so far: 23
Fill Rate: 18.4%
Get off the “Maybe”! Get on the Plane!
Don’t miss out in 2019 and join us as we Honor our FALLEN.
37th Armor Alumni… Because it really was the best job you ever had!!
30 May 2019!
El Paso & Fort Bliss, Texas!
Alumni Event the Night Prior (29 May) at AA Abrams (think Abrams’ Homecoming)!
OPORD to be published this week!
Group Hotel Rate established and to be published.!
Ed Vredenburgh is Event Leader.
1-37 Armor Alumni… Because it really was the best job we ever had. www.courageconquers.com
|WARNO 1-37 ARMOR COC 30 May 2019|
1: Situation: 1-37 Armor Battalion Change of Command
2: Mission: 37th Armor Alumni (-) conduct link- up VIC Fort Bliss NLT 29-30 May 2019 to reconnect and celebrate the Battalion’s 50th Battalion Change of Command.
3: General Information:
A: CoC leader in charge Edward B Vredenburgh Medic, 90-92
B: Advanced link-up will be 29 May at designated AA.
4: Special Instructions:
A: Designated Hotel and Group Rates to be published in OPORD NLT 31 March 2019.
B: Alumni members with strong potential for attendance should notify Event Leader: email@example.com
WARNING ORDER (WARNO)
ABRAMS REGIMENTAL RECALL II, D.C. DEDICATION
SAVE THE DATE
1. Situation: Honorary Col and Honorary CSM of the 37th Armor Regiment Association require your attendance to participate in ceremonial operations and camaraderie.
2. Mission: 37th Armor Regiment (Alumni) conduct Regimental Recall II, D.C. Dedication – NLT 26-29 September 2019 Vicinity Washington D.C. to participate in a wreath laying, plaque dedication, reconnect with battle buddies and reminisce.
3. General Instructions: Reactivation Leader in Charge: firstname.lastname@example.org (Scott Bicksler, NBC, Katterbach ’82-’85)
4. Special Instructions: More specific details to follow.