D-60 Until Registration Closes
Total Headcount Targeted: 200
Registered so far: 31
Fill Rate: 15.5%
Total Alumni Members Targeted to attend: 125
Alumni Registered so far: 23
Fill Rate: 18.4%
Get off the “Maybe”! Get on the Plane!
Don’t miss out in 2019 and join us as we Honor our FALLEN.
37th Armor Alumni… Because it really was the best job you ever had!!
30 May 2019!
El Paso & Fort Bliss, Texas!
Alumni Event the Night Prior (29 May) at AA Abrams (think Abrams’ Homecoming)!
OPORD to be published this week!
Group Hotel Rate established and to be published.!
Ed Vredenburgh is Event Leader.
1-37 Armor Alumni… Because it really was the best job we ever had. www.courageconquers.com
|WARNO 1-37 ARMOR COC 30 May 2019|
1: Situation: 1-37 Armor Battalion Change of Command
2: Mission: 37th Armor Alumni (-) conduct link- up VIC Fort Bliss NLT 29-30 May 2019 to reconnect and celebrate the Battalion’s 50th Battalion Change of Command.
3: General Information:
A: CoC leader in charge Edward B Vredenburgh Medic, 90-92
B: Advanced link-up will be 29 May at designated AA.
4: Special Instructions:
A: Designated Hotel and Group Rates to be published in OPORD NLT 31 March 2019.
B: Alumni members with strong potential for attendance should notify Event Leader: email@example.com
WARNING ORDER (WARNO)
ABRAMS REGIMENTAL RECALL II, D.C. DEDICATION
SAVE THE DATE
1. Situation: Honorary Col and Honorary CSM of the 37th Armor Regiment Association require your attendance to participate in ceremonial operations and camaraderie.
2. Mission: 37th Armor Regiment (Alumni) conduct Regimental Recall II, D.C. Dedication – NLT 26-29 September 2019 Vicinity Washington D.C. to participate in a wreath laying, plaque dedication, reconnect with battle buddies and reminisce.
3. General Instructions: Reactivation Leader in Charge: firstname.lastname@example.org (Scott Bicksler, NBC, Katterbach ’82-’85)
4. Special Instructions: More specific details to follow.
WARNING ORDER (WARNO)
1. Situation: Department of the Army is to re-activate 2nd Battalion, 37th Armor in 2019
2. Mission: 2-37 Armor Alumni conduct advanced link-up activities VIC Fort Bliss NLT June 2019 to welcome new members of the Battalion and celebrate the historic unit’s return.
3. General Instruction:
a. Re-activation Leader in Charge: email@example.com . (Marshall Allen, Bn Maint, Erlangen ’77-’81)
b. Advance Link Up will allow for introduction of Alumni Members that served in our great Battalion 1941 – Present, and beyond.
4. Special Instructions:
a. Ceremony date TBA.
b. Link Up Reception and Billeting will be conducted at Wyndham El Paso Airport, 2027 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925. Group Rates TBA
b. Alumni members with strong potential for attendance should send notification, ASAP, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1-37 Armor Alumni:
– Kenneth Bahr, A Company 1969-1970 in Katterbach, Germany. He resides in Montana today.
– Daniel Walker, HHC S-1 1988-1991 in Vilseck, Germany. He resides in New Mexico today.
– Gregory Nagler, HHC 1991-1993 in Vilseck, Germany. He resides in Illinois today.
– Jack Dougherty, A Company 1998-2000 in Friedberg, Germany. He resides in Ohio today.
– Travis Leany, HHC Scouts 2000-2003 in Friedberg, Germany. He resides in Utah today.
– Karl Sondermann, C Company 2004-2005 in Friedberg, Germany. He resides in Virginia today.
– Jason Thompson, FSC Maintenance 2009-2011. He resides in Indiana today.
2-37 Armor Alumni:
– Michael Russo, C Company 2003-2006 in Friedberg, Germany. He resides in New York today.
– Shaun Ellertson, A Company 2002-2005 in Friedberg, Germany. He resides in Alabama today.
37th Armor Alumni… Because it really was the best job you ever had! www.courageconquers.com